The benefits to outsourcing.

As a Photographer I love getting out there and taking photos – this is the part of the job I love, which is why I became a photographer in the first place. As most photographers find out, photography is a very small part of what it takes to be a successful photography business. In fact I would go so far as to say that the photography itself is only 20% of what I do. The other 80% of my time is spent running the business.

This is where outsourcing became a crucial part of my business. The biggest benefit to me outsourcing some of the admin required to run a successful photography business is that not only does it take care of some of the more mundane jobs that I don’t enjoy as much but it also frees up my time so I can concentrate on finding new clients and providing them with fantastic imagery and a first class service.

I use Carina from Smart PA, a virtual assistant that helps with the admin of my business. She helps me keep on top of my book keeping so that I can get on with taking photos. She far more efficient then I could ever hope to be, therefore saving me time and money. She is also more economical than hiring someone to come into the studio because you get 100% of the time you pay for, without the coffee breaks, personal phone calls or loo breaks.

 

 

Top 5 benefits to outsourcing.

  1. You get the time that you pay for
  2. Outsourcing leaves you more time to do what you love
  3. Outsourcing is more effective because they specialise in an area that you don’t.
  4. You can increase or decrease the number of hours you require depending on the volume of work you have.
  5. It helps take the weight off your shoulders of some of the areas that you are less confident with.

 





A little bit about Carina and what she covers….

Carina Le Marquand is a highly experienced professional Virtual Assistant with a background in finance and project management. Based in West Sussex, Carina provides PA services to businesses across the south-east of England. If you’re finding it hard to keep your head above water, Carina’s VA services could be the answer. With a professional background in Compliance and Project Management, Carina excels at office organization and optimizing administrative processes. She loves to bring order out of chaos!

A native Spanish and Portuguese speaker Carina also offers translation services to and from English.

Carina has a calm and professional approach to her work and is very flexible, adapting to suit each client’s needs. Carina will meet with you by phone or in person to discuss your requirements and the best way of fulfilling them.

She will always do her best to meet tight deadlines; so if you’re in a rush don’t panic. Call Carina!

Specialist areas:

  • Compliance – With over 10 years’ experience as Compliance Director for a medium-sized financial services company. Carina is well qualified to help small and medium sized businesses meet their compliance targets.
  • Process management – With a keen eye for systems, and the automation of manual processes, Carina can recommend and implement systems and processes to save your business time and money.
  • Office organization – Carina loves to help busy business owners organize their systems and filing, so that they can be more efficient and productive.
  • Spreadsheets and Documents – With many years of experience and a high level of technical expertise, Carina can produce and maintain spreadsheets and documents to the highest standards.
  • Translation Services – Carina offers a comprehensive range of translation services in any language.

Recent Assignments include:

  • GDPR compliance. For small and large companies
  • VAT returns for small companies
  • Virtual office manager for a heating and plumbing company
  • Executive Assistant to a recruitment consultant, with special responsibility for document conversion
  • Managing newsletter campaigns for clients in the leisure industry
  • Helping an accountant and tax adviser with project management. Also, PowerPoint presentations, admin and filing.

CARINA LE MARQUAND

SMARTPAÒ

 

Professional…..Flexible…..Affordable

The Smart Investment in your Business

 

Email: carina.lemarquand@smartpasupport.com

Tel: 01293 201256

Mobile: 07507 367008

 

 

 

 

 

 

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

no comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *